HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR PEER REVIEW:
1. Using your web browser (Internet Explorer preferred; other browsers have not been tested but may work) navigate to https://esinovatraining.webex.com (Please note: If the link does not work, you need to type the address directly into your browser.)
2. A listing of “Live Sessions” will be showing. Click on the “Upcoming” tab. (Although these sessions are listed as “live,” the Peer Review session is conducted at ESI offices, NOT online).
3. The available sessions are shown under the “Topic” heading. Note: You can search for a specific jurisdiction by putting the name in the “search box” above the tabs and clicking on the “search” button or sort the list by clicking any of the session headings that are in blue and underlined.
4. Once you have found the open session of interest to you, click on the “Register” link to the right of the session line.
NOTE: CONTACT GARY NEWLEN (LOUDOUN) OR JERRY KITCHENS (FAIRFAX) DIRECTLY IF SIGNING UP FOR A PEER REVIEW SESSION THAT WILL BEGIN IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS.
5. You will be asked for a “Registration Password.” You should type in (case sensitive) ESI5678 and click “OK.”
6. Check the Session Information to insure it is the session you want. If so, please enter all the required information and click on the “Register” button. You will receive a feedback message on your screen. You will also receive a confirmation email. The confirmation email will have a link to put the session in your calendar (Outlook has been tested but it may work for other calendar applications as well). The email will also contain a link to cancel the registration if you need to reschedule or you have made an error. You will also receive email reminders seven days and two days prior to your commitment.
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO ESI UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY AN ESI STAFF MEMBER THAT A PLAN IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW!
If you have questions or difficulties, please contact email@example.com or (703) 263-2232.
Please note: All DPE/DPE Eligibles are required to enroll for peer review as part of your annual requirements. You must sign up if you have not already met your requirements. If you have a preference outside of the months currently scheduled, please call the ESI Fairfax office at (703)324-1942 and talk to Jerry Kitchens (Fairfax County) or the ESI Leesburg office at (703) 771-8488 for Gary Newlen (Loudoun County). DPEs will receive credit for peer review if enrolled and there is no plan to review.
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE FAIRFAX ESI OFFICE FOR FAIRFAX COUNTY PEER REVIEW UNLESS YOU RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION FROM AN ESI STAFF MEMBER (EMAIL AND/OR PHONE CALL) THAT THERE IS A PLAN TO REVIEW. IF YOU ARE UNSURE, PLEASE CONTACT JERRY KITCHENS (firstname.lastname@example.org OR (703) 324-1942) THE DAY BEFORE AND ASK.
ENGINEERS FOR LOUDOUN COUNTY PEER REVIEW SHOULD CONTACT GARY NEWLEN (email@example.com OR (703) 771-8488) THE DAY PRIOR TO THEIR SCHEDULED SESSION TO CONFIRM WHETHER THEY ARE NEEDED OR NOT IN THE LEESBURG ESI OFFICE.